This is my first post since Thursday as my belongings finally arrived at my address in Canada after being shipped from the UK. So I have spent the last 3 days unpacking and setting up the office/studio with all my equipment and books. It is all pretty much done now, just have to sort out some cables and power supplies for my electrical equipment and I will be fully up and running.
I’ve just been chilling out to some Jazz. Here is what I’ve been listening to on Spotify:
- Jon Hassell – Earthquake Island
- Erik Truffazz – Out Of A Dream
- Dave Douglas – Charms Of The Night
- Tomasz Stanko Quartet – Matka Joanna
See you at the Jazz Club.
1. 2/3 Consensus On The Un-Finite Possibilities
3. Those With Guns
4. Why Can’t We Be In Jamaica?
5. Racing Towards The Hard Kernel
6. Eastside Uptight
7. Dancing With The Stars
8. Total Nightmare In A Deep Dive
9. Making The Most Of The Apocalypse
10. Map’s Tattered Edges
On Of The Body Prone there seems me to be a seamless switching between chaos and order, between the melodic and the unmelodic, and between the simple and the complex. Ahleuchatistas set unsolvable math problems to music and you don’t know where they could take you.
All About Jazz – http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=34476